Official Rules for the Premium Rums Glassware Sweeps
[No Purchase is Required to Enter]
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are (a) at least twenty-twenty one (21) years old. Employees of Bacardi USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or any other alcohol beverage company, their respective distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), or licensees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 12:00 AM ET on Nov 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: You may enter by completing a simple online entry form. The form is accessible via a pop-up window that will appear on our Premium Rums Microsite: www.agedrums.com
a. For all Entries: The use of multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Giveaway: Throughout the promotion period while supplies last, Administrator will ship one (1) BACARDI® Premium rocks glassware to the first 100 participants who opt to receive e-mail communications from the Sponsor. Note that all information in the entry form must be completed including date of birth, name, address and e-mail among others. If the participant is already opted into any of our Premium Rums database, they will not be eligible for the prize.
5. Prize: We will be awarding one (1) BACARDI Premium rock glassware valued at two dollars ($2.00), to the first 100 consumers that opt into our database. Total prize value for 100 glasses is two-hundred dollars ($200.00). The prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor. The prize may not be transferred. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
6. General Conditions: In the event that the operation of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) modify the sweepstakes to address the impairment or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
10. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134, and is administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., 1105 S.E. Eight Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
Draft Abbreviated Rules for Ads (Pending Review of Creative)
No purchase is necessary to enter. Open to US residents, 21 or older. Ends: December 31, 2021. Visit www.agedrums.com for Official Rules. Sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.